I've got many models that have this declared:
  has_many :notifications, :as => :notifiable, :dependent => :destroy

...  And so I have many model specs such as:

describe Reply do

  it "should eliminate any associated notification records when destroyed" do
    reply = create_reply
    reply.notifications.should_not be_blank

    reply.destroy
    reply.notifications.reload.should be_blank

describe Post do

  it "should eliminate any associated notification records when destroyed" do
    post = create_post
    post.notifications.should_not be_blank

    post.destroy
    post.notifications.reload.should be_blank

etc...

Is there an ideal way to dynamically generate this for any models that respond
to notificaions so that I don't have redundant noisy tests?

Thanks.

Patrick J. Collins
http://collinatorstudios.com