FYI, I've just released Wrong 0.6.0 with eventually "as is" -- i.e. no
extra exception message fiddling.

I also added a message param to Wrong's "d" method, e.g.

    d("math is hard") { 2 + 2 }

prints

    math is hard: (2 + 2) is 4

to the console. Useful for debugging (which is what "d" stands for)
when you don't want the test flow to stop with an assert or should.

 - A

--
Alex Chaffee - a...@stinky.com
http://alexchaffee.com