On Oct 31, 2011, at 4:59 AM, Jakub Arnold wrote:

> When I run my specs inside spork, they all just pass without any
> problems, but once I try to run them without spork, I end up with
>
>     Failure/Error: Unable to find matching line from backtrace
>     TypeError:
>       superclass mismatch for class Attribute
>
> on each request spec.
>
> Here's a gist with the whole stack trace, request specs &
> spec_helper.rb https://gist.github.com/1327141
>
> I'm running Rails 3.1.1 on Ruby 1.9.2

Hey Jakub,

I started to look at this yesterday but got nowhere, and it's going to be a
while before I can look at it again. My theory is that there is a another
Attribute class defined by one of the gems in your app, and due to differences
in load order, the right one is winning when you use spork, but the wrong one
is winning when when you don't. Please investigate that and report what you
find back here.

HTH,
David