Great thanks!

So now I am at least calling the method - But when I try to add in the
params that I'm being sent I keep returning nil -
  Failure/Error: @record.save_cf_data(result)
     NoMethodError:
       The error occurred while evaluating nil.delete

In the above case I create the hash as result
= {"final_outputs"=>["surname"=>["hagan"]]}

When I manually place in the params -
Failure/Error:
@record.save_cf_data({"final_outputs"=>["surname"=>["hagan"]]})
     NoMethodError:
       The error occurred while evaluating nil.first

So now as I go down this path, I would say that I am not feeding into the
method my params. How would it be best to do that?

I am right now just trying to use rspec with no additional params.

Thanks again!

-Thanks,
Tony Spore