Please can you remove [EMAIL PROTECTED] from this list ASAP.

Cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Rehm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 November 2000 15:59
To: linux-router mailing list; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: More rsync problems ( corrupt images)

I finally have rsync working between my WinME box and my LRP (Linux)
box.  The following is the batch file I use to update my web server on
the LRP box

set PATH=c:\rsync;%PATH%
set CYGWIN=tty
set TERM=ansi
cd "C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\root\My Documents\My Webs\myweb\newhomepage"
rsync -av --copy-unsafe-links --delete -e ssh * 192.168.1.254:/hd/www

Everything that should be copied across is. The problem is the images
are corrupted in the process. I can send a picture over, mount a floppy
and cp the file to the floppy, drop the floppy back in my WinME box and
am unable to view the image. Any ideas?

*******
This email has been swept for viruses by MailSweeper

altodigital

Your complete supplier of digital solutions for any business..

Call 0800 064 1400 or visit www.altodigital.com

swept by altodigital for the presence of computer viruses.