Ok I'd like to thank everyone for their help on this and here is what I came
up with. (thanks to Kristian Hoffman at PC-Intouch) Before RSYNC runs, I use
rsh (with the mirrored server as a trusted host) to run the following
command on server 1 `mount | grep raid | awk '{print $1}' | sed -e 's/\///'`
from which the output is placed into a scalar named RAIDLIST. The output is
consistent with the "keys" I have defined in rsyncd.conf I then run that
list through a foreach loop syncing each of the "mounted" raids. If a raid
is unmounted (for whatever reason) then it is not synced.

Again thanks everyone, if someone else uses this let me know how it works
out for you.

Tyler.