Hi,
I've been using rsync to create backup copies of all my data files on my Linux laptop to my Windows XP Home based desktop for about 6 months now. Been working as it should, copying only files that changed since the last backup. The first backup I ran after the time change to Daylight Saving Time it wanted to copy all of the files regardless of the timestamp. It copied old files that had not changed as well as the files that had changed. All of the timestamps on the destination ended up correctly set after the copy occurred but the appeared to be the same before the copy began as well. I am stumped.

I don't know what the system time has to do with it seeing as it is comparing file timestamps.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Alex

--
Ourwoods.org