On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 10:58:01PM -0400, Matt McCutchen wrote:
> At some point in the future, I will get back to improving the ACL
> support.

In the meantime, the patch in CVS has been improved significantly, and
needs testing to ensure that it works well.  For instance, I got rid of
some really wacky memory allocation routines (making even more extensive
changes than some of the memory allocation improvements that you had
started to work on).  I also added the proper reporting of changed ACLs
in the itemized output (just to name the two biggest improvements).

Thanks again for your help!

..wayne..