Hmmm, so the problem seem to appear on all files who have resource fork, both files with or without data fork. Following those constats I would say that more generally, this version makes all resource fork files disappear from Finder... So, DON'T USE IT FOR BACKUP by now, only for development test. A working stable version will be available soon...

Thanks for this test Rob, it proves that it's a general issue, and not only for 0-size data fork.

Vitorio