To: "Andy Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <rsync@lists.samba.org>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: Incremental file updates over a network, NFS?

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 17:48 +0100, Andy Smith wrote:
I've tried implementing this but Im getting a nasty issue, rsync is core
dumping on the recieving server (the daemon
side).

Alas, there's a bug in rsync 3.0.0: a daemon crashes unless it is given
an explicit --config=FILE option.  Either pass the option or upgrade to
the latest development rsync.

Matt