Dear List,

I'm confused when we will run into "if (motd && *motd)"?

As I have found that Globals is set 0 during initialization, and I
didn't find anywhere else assign the value.

If so, should we remove this section?
Or there might be some where I missed? Please correct me, if I'm wrong.
Thanks in advance.

clientserver.c #line 147~160

--
Daniel