Try rsync -av *.txt:u...@remote.machine/path/to/where/you/want/it/to/go/
(assuming you only want to rsync the txt files from the current working directory on the A side - else put the full path in with a trailing slash).

Quoting e-letter <inp...@gmail.com>:

Readers,

I have tried the following command:

rsync -t *.txt ssh u...@remote.machine:

and receive the following error:

rsync: link_stat "local/machinepath/ssh" failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at
main.c(1031) [sender=3.0.2]

My understanding of the manual is that the text files on my local
machine should have been transferred to the remote machine. There is
one text file, created to practice my use of rsync. What is happening?
How do I solve?

rs...@conference.jabber.org
mandriva 2008
rsync 302