Hi Rsync Support,

Recently we encountered issue on our prod environment because the rsync seems
hanging, it took time building the list.Previously the rsync process was
working before 10:24am not until 10:25am.  See sample log below.
We have one source server and the data files will be rsync to 2 webservers.
Please advise what could be the cause of the issue.

============= Start of rsync Block @ Wed Dec 23 10:25:43 SGT 2009
================
Wed Dec 23 10:25:43 SGT 2009
copying/updating/deleting /svcm/u02/rsync/cron_rsyncexecute_prod.sh

building file list ... rsync error: received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT (code 20) at
rsync.c(231)

Rsync failure to rsync://omy2portalprodrs...@lnx09:9060/oMy2Lnx09Prod - Error
Code: 20. Error Desc: Received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT
Error Code: 20. Error Desc: Received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT
Rsync failure TO rsync://omy2portalprodrs...@lnx09:9060/oMy2Lnx09Prod - Error
Code: 20. Error Desc: Received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT
Please Check the log /svcm/u02/rsync/log/2009-12-23-rsync_prod_web1.log for
details
Time of Error : Wed Dec 23 10:26:03 SGT 2009

============= End of rsync Block @ Wed Dec 23 10:26:03 SGT 2009

Thank You.

Warmest Regards,
Alma M. Faunillan-Penecios