fuzzy_4711 schrieb:
Hi list.

rsync --omit-dir-times --size-only -avzAX \
--bwlimit=$KILOBYTES_PER_SECOND --devices --specials --numeric-ids \
--delete $BACULA_BACKUP_DIR $MOUNT_DIR/$SYNC_DIR

I miss -c (or --checksum) there.
You never know whether the filesize changed, or whether the time is correct.
I am much to paranoid to do it without -c, I'd recomment using it at least on weekends when noone is working to make sure the data is right, since calculating the checksum does some HD accessing such a huge file.

Jou