Hi,

At my work we use rsync to move files between drives and to LTO among other
things.

I'm having an issue using rsync to move material between and external drive and
an internal drive.

We run "rsync -avvPh <src> <dest>" and most of the files keep writing every
time I run this. It appears that the modification times are not being carried
through to the destination resulting in the files continually wanting to
re-write.

I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out. Any information you need from
me (logs, etc) I'm happy to try and provide.

Many thanks,
Blake