The only explanation I can find for such behaviour is that
incremental recursion is being used, which leads me to deduce that the
lines with path outside of the directory "A/B/...", can only indicate
folder creation. But yet I cannot buy this explanation because why would
such "atypical folders" be created in the middle of the recursion
"A/B/...", rather than together with the empty folder "A/B/" immediately
after rsync enters folder "A", and before rsync starts dealing with
files inside "A/B/"?