Hello all,

Can you recommend a good MRTG+RRDTool web frontend F/OSS for RSyslog?
I have installed LogAnalyzer but I still haven't fully played with it
if it comes with similar graphing to MRTG+RRDTool where I can see
easily the daily, weekly and monthly graphs.

By the way, I am only logging DHCP related logs into my MySQL's
centralized (RSyslog) log server. So, I am very much interested with
the statistics on the DISCOVER, REQUEST, OFFER, ACK, NACK, IP address
usage, etc.

I believe this can be done with SNMP but if there's a way to achieve
the above requirements by just using the DHCP logs stored in the
RSyslog's MySQL database, it would be better.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

GNUbie