I'm setting up central logging of Apache access logs using rsyslog on Ubuntu
x64 Server. The logging server (172.16.96.92) listens on a range of ports.
For the reporting servers I'd like a fallback local buffer, and no local
logging via rsyslog otherwise. Apache's logging on local0.info and all the
program names end with 'access.log', but can be quite long, hence the custom
template. Have I got the syntax correct? Is this the right place to put the
action queue lines?

$RepeatedMsgReduction off

$SystemLogRateLimitBurst 2000

# Apache

$template LongTagForwardFormat,"<%PRI%>%TIMESTAMP:::date-rfc3339% %HOSTNAME%
%syslogtag%%msg:::sp-if-no-1st-sp%%msg%"

if syslogfacility-text == 'local0' and $programname contains 'access.log'
then {

                $ActionQueueFileName queue

                $ActionQueueMaxFileSize 1024m

                $ActionQueueSaveOnShutdown on