Hi,

thanks for sending me your changed files. I merged them into my build system
and updated our Ubuntu Packages to "rsyslog_7.3.4-1adiscon2".
Maybe you can run some tests with the new packages (rsyslog-elasticsearch,
rsyslog-imptcp, rsyslog-mmjsonparse and rsyslog-mongodb) on your system using
the Adiscon Ubuntu Repository?

Best regards,
Andre Lorbach