Hi Sven,

I would look at the audit log and see what rsyslog has been denied to do.
Then add rules to permit rsyslog to perform the required actions. I have no
idea how you can actually create the rules, though :( But I've
heard/googled that audit2allow is a nice tool that helps in this area.

Obviously here would be the place to post if you don't understand why
rsyslog needs access to something in particular.

Best regards,
Radu