Error message!

On 1/23/2014 1:02 PM, Jacob Steinberger wrote:
Which sounds like the anon configurations are not functional. I updated
to use 509/name, though it didn't seem to change anything. No errors to
the console, no error messages to log files, no error messages found
while running in debug.

I sit corrected. While reading this ...

http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/tls_cert_errmsgs.html

... I started searching my logs for similar patterns. I have no idea why my initial searches for 'error' didn't turn anything up, Murphy is a bit of a jerk.

unnexpected GnuTLS error -52 in nsd_gtls.c:1646 Function was interrupted

I don't see this one documented, so a'searching I go.

Jacob