RPMS are available now. Ubuntu packages are available at Launchpad (Our
repository will be redirected soon):

        deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/adiscon/v8-devel/ubuntu precise main
        deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/adiscon/v8-devel/ubuntu precise
main

or

        deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/adiscon/v8-devel/ubuntu saucy main
        deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/adiscon/v8-devel/ubuntu saucy
main

Or use: sudo add-apt-repository ppa:adiscon/v8-devel

Best regards,
Andre Lorbach