Hello Radu,

I've encountered the same situation.

The direct cause is that libRELP uses a function from GnuTLS (called
'gnutls_certificate_set_verify_function') which did not appear until version
GnuTLS 2.9.10,
but the "configure.ac" in libRELP just asks for gnutls>1.4.0 .

So if you have a too-old GnuTLS library, librelp will compile without an error,
but will fail to load.

Solution:
Install GnuTLS > 2.9.10 .

-gordon