> I've uploaded the current version of the documentation to the site.
>
> http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/v5-stable/
> http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/v7-stable/
> http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/v8-stable/
> http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/master/

Thanks a lot, James!

So, there is something I think should be improved (if you agree, I'll
file a bug later):

The Table Of Contents section is not showing any useful structure
which would help me navigate.

I mostly need the manual, and the only way I can find a proper ToC is
by going back to the start page to

http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/master/#manual

Is there a way to hook this structure up in the left-hand side ToC?
universe are pointed away from Earth?