Hi all,

while I think it is nice to have a toc functionality inside the new doc,
the current structure does not look very appealing to me. Probably a core
problem is that we try to squeeze in the existing content and build to toc
out of it.

Wouldn't it make sense to sit back a bit and think about how a
user-friendly toc would look like, then create it, then move existing
content into it (and leave empty spaces empty) and then see if someone
fills in the empty spaces?

Is someone interested in participating in this work? Any alternatives?

Thanks,
Rainer