On 2014-11-11 22:24, Rainer Gerhards wrote:
> If thread _ cancel does not work all sorts of things can go wrong. Do you
> know why the platform is defective? Any way to detect this? So that we
> during configure can tell it does not work?

At the moment I don't understand what's going on.

The core dump created in rsyslog's test seems to be identical with the
one you'll get when running the code from glibc's bug tracker like I
quoted in my previous mail.

But because when I manually run the failed rsyslog test again after
"make check" the test will pass... no pthread_cancel error.

So *I* cannot tell you at the moment if there's a problem with
pthread_cancel at all you need to get around.

-Thomas