So two questions then:

1.  In the case of using mmjsonparse on messages where we do not know ahead
of time what all the. json attributes will be, is there a var for a place
in the tree where we can get all attributes that were in the cee message?

2. If mmsequence is being deprecated, is there a pointer to how to
increment global variables to provide a sequence?

3. This morning I remembered the "mmcount" module - is this also being
deprecated in favor of global variables?

Brian