So, liblognorm 1.1.0 fails to compile docs due to a tiny underlining error.
Total bummer, and can be fixed by adding a single "#" under "alpha" in
there...
There's also the option of fast forwarding to my pull request (#20) which
would sync everything up, and fix the bug. Additionally, you may want to
look at my travis-test-docs branch, which has travis test the docs
config/make process as well.
Chris