> when rsyslog gets hupped (closing it's outputs), omprog currently does
> nothing, so programs that it's running keep writing to anything they have
> open.
>
> there should be an option so that when rsyslog is sent a hup, it sends a hup
> to the binaries it's managing via omprog.

sounds like a great idea. I begun to implement it, but notice that the
module interface is missing some capabilities. Right now, I don't can
enumerate the worker instance data pointers. So it's a larger change.
Not sure if I get it done today. If you don't hear back, please ping
me mid next week.

Thanks,
Rainer