I would need to get approval before updating the rsyslog for some of our prod
servers. I may ask the guys to just add it to part of their monthly patching. I
know a few emails ago you brought up the fact the rsyslog monitors multiple
files in the rsyslog.conf at the same time. Could you expand on that a bit
more?  I can't figure out why sometimes when I look to see if the file was sent
to the log server, if you look at the following config, report01 would stop
before the end of file, and report02 will start and also not even finish. In
other words, report01 is 87mb big on the client server, but on the log server,
it stops prematurely at 34mb. Report02 is 187mb on the client server, but only
sends 81mb to the log server. Those files aren't being written to, so I don't
think I need to poll them. Could it be a facility issue?  Probably an upgrade
would fix it as well.  Thanks again.

$ModLoad imfile

$InputFileName /home/user/report01.txt
$InputFileTag report01