> Hi,
>
> I started looking into this but it seems like you already fixed it?

sorry, yes I don't know why, but this apparently fixed it:

https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/commit/4725aa27e70ca6d8b09827aa747f9c61ee668363

> The branch is now merged and it is passing for me locally and in Travis.
>

> BTW, what's your plan to address things like
>
>> cp: cannot create regular file `diag-common.conf': Permission denied
>> cp: cannot create regular file `diag-common2.conf': Permission denied
>
> or the failing includes in incltest.sh for example?

one step after the other as time permits ;) Given the fact that I
spent large parts of last week on make distcheck, I now need to turn
to other things first, though.

Rainer