Even more: does it make sense to have queues when using omfile?

El 28/12/16 a las 15:52, mosto...@gmail.com escribió:

Hi

Does it make any sense to use queues when reading a file (imfile) and forwarding to a central location using RELP (omrelp) ?

We would like to read & send events in a reliable way (reading offset/position is only updated if successfully received on server). but I don't understand why queues would make sense in such scenario.

Would the following configuration be enough then?

input(
        file="*.log"
        ruleset="files"
    )