imfile module use state files to save each file "reading position", among other things.

maybe you should delete them?

Have a look at:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mostolog/rsyslog-doc/patch-1/source/overview.rst

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mostolog/rsyslog-doc/imfile/source/configuration/modules/imfile.rst

El 30/12/16 a las 11:39, Shweta escribió:
Thank you for your response.

I also tried file monitoring using the Wildcard on Rsyslog version 8.23.
The directory had 4 files (file1.txt, file2.txt, file3.txt, file4.log).

The file path I passed was /directory/*.txt

But only file1.txt logs reaches to loggly. What can I do to make wildcard
working.

Additionally, I have verified that the kernel of my machine is inotify
supportable.

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 3:36 PM, rsyslog-users mailing list [via