Hello all,

I am working on a patch that will add intended topic name to the errorFile
produced by the omkafka module in the writeDataError function called from the
deliveryCallback.

The question I have is how to get the dynamic topic name inside either the
writeDataError or deliveryCallback functions.

The non-dynamic topic name is in the instance data so I can do:
jval = json_object_new_string(rd_kafka_topic_name(pData->pTopic));
json_object_object_add(json, "topic", jval);

Is there an easy way to access the post-template / intended topic name so I can
just put this in an if/else for the output JSON?

Thank you for any guidance,

AARON ILOVICI
Software Engineer
Marketing Engineering