have you tried mmnormalize?

El 18/01/17 a las 09:58, Benoit DOLEZ escribió:
Hi,

I don't find how to properly parse a log from tcp/udp input that do not respect standard protocol.

The line received has the format :
  YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS HOSTNAME SEVERITY ID MESSAGE

sample:
2016-11-12 10:54:24 TEST.company.corp INFO 2346 This is the message

I want this log format be processed (by my big conf) like others BSD/IETF logs :
  - timereported : 2016-11-12 10:54:24
  - hostname (and others) : TEST.company.corp
  - severity : info
  - programname (and others) : ID2346

I tried mmexternal (that give the best result), mmnormalize, ... but it seem that I need to write a specific parser module.

Do you know a simplest&better solution ?

Regards

Benoit