El 18/01/17 a las 17:05, Rainer Gerhards escribió:
If this is a test environment, I would strongly recommend to run it in a terminal session under valgrind control. If it is an actual leak, valgrind can provide very good diagnostic information.

That would be very helpful and clarify what is going on.

Rainer
On my way!

Any valgrind special setting?

Will testing 1 message each 5 seconds be enough?

What impstats interval should I use?

Does 1056K says anything to you?