 * My omrelp would just read and retry without a queue (or queue
   size=1?), cause it would be always "readable from file"

David, that should work, isnt it?

On 08/06/17 01:56, David Lang wrote:
you never gave it a filename to use for the disk queue by the way.

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017, Ruben Papovyan wrote:

Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 16:53:33 -0700
From: Ruben Papovyan <rpus...@gmail.com>
To: David Lang <da...@lang.hm>
Cc: Ruben Papovyan via rsyslog <rsyslog@lists.adiscon.com>
Subject: Re: [rsyslog] Configuration for rsyslogd to send logs to remote
    server when it will have internet and after system reboot

I read it,
I changed my config to this one
But it not working the way I want. (It not sending logs after reboot and
after disconnect and connect to network )

$template ProxiesTemplate,"%msg%\n"
$MainMsgQueueSaveOnShutdown on
$MainMsgQueueType Disk
$MainMsgQueueSyncQueueFiles on