Mmmhhhh. Even then it doesn't totally explain. At least if Florian is
correct in that librdkafka1 was never installed anywhere automatically and
was never needed by rsyslog. I should call it a day...

Rainer

Sent from phone, thus brief.

Rainer Gerhards <rgerha...@hq.adiscon.com> schrieb am Do., 19. Apr. 2018,
21:46: