El sáb., 21 nov. 2020 a las 16:07, Michael Musiol (<m...@mdmm.de>) escribió:

> Im using in rsyslog.conf the simplest possible change:
>
> ##### RULES #####
> *.info;mail.none; .......      /var/log/%HOSTNAME%/mm_messages

That's what I thought. This is a bit wrong. You need to define a
template  to be used for the file name - because the above could
actually mean the path literally.

Out of my head, I do not remember the old syntax, but you can
copy&paste the following in your config instead of that line:

template(name="filename" type="string" string="/var/log/%HOSTNAME%/mm_messages")
*.info;mail.none; .......     action(type="omfile" dynafile="filename")

HTH,
Rainer