Hello!

I did a few tries and it looks like the rsyslog regex test page is not
really working..
I'd suggest you to follow this guide and try in rsyslog config instead:
https://www.rsyslog.com/doc/master/configuration/property_replacer.html

It should be easy to setup one in a container or VM (or on your localhost)
using a custom unix/udp/tcp socket bound to a specific ruleset which will
write into file.

Alternatively if you need more than just 1 field I'd suggest trying with
`mmnormalize` module instead. Use `iptables`-type field which should be
able to parse this kind of messages. Or maybe you can try `mmfields` to
split by '\t' and then use the `field()` function to split by `=` delimiter.

--
Yury Bushmelev