Hi,

There has been no change on nsd_ossl.c driver since January 2023, so I
believe this is not related to the different rsyslog versions you are
running.
The warnings tell you, that there is no client certificate configured which
can be ok but unusual in this setup. The get rid of them I would recommend
configuring a client certificate as well.

Regarding the SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, it indicates a lower system level error
which is 104 in your case. 104 means "Connection Reset by peer", so most
likely the server dropped the client during handshake for some reason.
To tell more I would have to see debug log from the server.

Best regards,
Andre Lorbach
--
Adiscon GmbH
Mozartstr. 21

Informations regarding your data privacy policy can be found here:
https://www.adiscon.com/data-privacy-policy/

are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.