No, it's not a container It is a full configuration for the gate opener in
rsyslog.d Operating system is raspbian on  raspberry 2b.Gatekeeper is a fanvill
door phone.Mårten Persson Räften 27224791 södra sandby
-------- Originalmeddelande --------Från: Rainer Gerhards
<rgerha...@hq.adiscon.com> Datum: 2024-05-25  20:41  (GMT+01:00) Till:
rsyslog-users <rsyslog@lists.adiscon.com> Kopia: Mårten Persson
<mar...@m-aero.se> Ämne: Re: [rsyslog] Problem with omprog Is this a
Container?Sent from phone, thus brief. Mårten Persson via rsyslog
<rsyslog@lists.adiscon.com> schrieb am Sa., 25. Mai 2024, 07:35:No errors in
any log file when I restart rsyslog with the following:

$template gateopener, "/var/log/fanvil.log"
if $fromhost-ip startswith "192.168.1.10" then -?gateopener

module(load="omprog")
template(name="logmsg" type="string" string="%msg%")
if $msg contains "door1" then {
        action( type="omprog"
                binary="/usr/local/bin/test.sh"
                output="/var/log/testlog"
                template="logmsg")
}

The first part is old and working properly, the second part is new and
not doing what it is intended to do... Yes it will filter out the
message on "door1" but here is the funny part... Binary is not
executed, but the msg is printed out on console.
So I suspected that omprog didn't exist.

Regards Mårten