Hello!

If you're pondering LDAP and RT, please be sure to read the summary of
LDAP implementations in the BP wiki:

  http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?LdapSummary

Also, I've seen some notes implying there's no "supported" LDAP
implementation; while there's not one that Best Practical supports,
there is one that I support:

  http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?LDAP

...though my support level has been a bit low lately due to lack of
sleep and a backlog of diapers to change. ;]

Cheers!

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek at Large                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]