On May 18, 2006, at 10:31 AM, Jesse Vincent wrote:

still queued for submission.  The quick-and-easy fix is to change the
--timeout on your mail aliases

Also, be sure that the fcgi timeout (if you're using fcgi) is greater than the timeout you give to RT. I use 305 seconds for fcgi, and 300 seconds for rt, and also 300 seconds for postfix to run a command. When fcgi would timeout (because I had a shorter timeout) I would get duplicated messages on large attachments.... I've also limited attachment size since then too :-)