Hi RT Users,

Today i upgraded RT 3.4.4 to RT 3.4.5 and i get the following error on some Queues:

RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does not allow for the creation of a new user for this email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

You might need to grant 'Everyone' the right 'CreateTicket' for the queue applications-mdm_pdm.

My Log says:

May 25 22:14:07 bruchtal-www1 RT: RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does not allow for the creation of a new user for this email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). You might need to grant 'Everyone' the right 'CreateTicket' for the queue KNliv-Jabil. (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm:851) May 25 22:14:07 bruchtal-www1 RT: RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does not allow for the creation of a new user for your email. (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm:864)

--
I have granted globally CreateTicket to Everyone and this error only occurs on two different queues. I cross checked this queues and granted them also on queue base CreateTicket but still i get the error.

Any Idea???

Thanks

Torsten