If I change a "Select one value" CF in RT 3.4.5, I get two messages, for example:

  • ClusterCountryCode FR changed to US
  • Custom field value FR could not be found for custom field ClusterCountryCode
The change is fine and works but the second message is odd (it comes from CustomField_Overlay.pm) - it looks like it tries to change it twice and fails the second time because the value is already changed? Any comments? Is this a bug?

PK

--
Philip Kime
NOPS Systems Architect