Hello - I have looked in the regular .html docs for a description of 'Approval' mechanism, and then the wiki, which did actually describe Approval (good thing!) - as I understand now, 'Approval' is a queue that one has to create, and then generate tickets based on the event of a new ticket created which should require approval for resolution. The 'approval' tickets can be generated using a template one creates, triggered on the action 'create ticket'. I understand that since RT already has the mechanism for linking tickets, auto-creating a new 'approval' ticket effectively blocks someone from resolving a ticket (in some other queue) without resolving the 'approval'. Is that the intended use and meaning of 'Approval', or is there another way this is meant to be configured?
thanks,
l. evensen