At Sunday 7/30/2006 01:14 AM, David Smithson wrote:
There's a datetime field in the Tickets table called 'Told'.  What does
it mean?  I don't find a description of this documented anywhere.  I
know that it is set by clicking 'Last Contact' on the Ticket page, but
it isn't clear to me what the purpose of this field is.  Can somebody
explain?  Thanks!

David Smithson

Told is intended to be the last time the client (requestor) was contacted. It's set automatically when you add a reply to the ticket.

Steve