search in archives, this error is documented and means next thing:
RT::Attachment-11334 was created by RT::User-14767, read help for users plugin.

On 8/3/06, Mathew Snyder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've eliminated several thousand tickets that were deemed spam.  Now I'm
trying to eliminate all the users that were created as each of the spam
tickets were.  However, when I run the Users plugin I get the following
error on some of the tickets:

        Couldn't wipeout object: Couldn't find resolver for dependency
'RT::User-14767 (depends on,resolvable dependency) RT::Attachment-11334'
at /usr/local/rt-3.6.0/local/lib/RTx/Shredder.pm line 394

Have I messed up by removing the tickets first?  Is there a way to
remove the users by ignoring the dependency?

Thanks,
Mathew Snyder

Best regards, Ruslan.