Hi,

I installed Ubuntu server (Dapper 6.06), and then followed the instructions at http://howtoforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=48  regarding how to set up RT.

The software used (Request-Tracker3.4, Apache2, Postfix & PostgreSql-7.4) were all installed from packages.

I have logged onto RT as root and created a couple of users, I have also created a test queue. The users I have set up can see the general queue and the test queue. They can create issues which successfully appear on the system, although it is at this point that I run into problems.

The users can't see any of their open or closed tickets, but they can see any ticket if they enter the ticket number in the search box.

Has anyone seen this (or a similar) problem before? Have you got any ideas about what I may need to look at?

Please let me know if I need to provide any other information and I will try to get it asap.

Thanks,
Tim